Friday, May 21, 2010

Converse vs. Vans

Oh my gosh!
What is up with people and their conflicts about Vans and Converse. Thay are both cool shoes. Converse and Vans are kind of the same type of shoes. They are both cool, awesome, colorful, skater-ish, and more. They alsmost look alike. I sometimes mistake them from each other. I personaly think Converse is better because I don't own any Vans shoes. Other poeple may like Vans better but I'm completely OK with that because I take this conflict stupid.

Not trying to break the subject, but which brand do you like better? I think Converse and I already explained why. I think it's a tie between them both.

So I think that people should stop fighting about this Converse vs. Vans conflict. Even if you haven't heard about it, I hope you don't make a big deal out of it. So, good-bye for now. Remeber: Make it Shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment